Message sent by 17-year-old before she was killed by man who posted photo of her body on Instagram

Mail Online | 7/16/2019 | Sophie Tanno For Mailonline
jster97 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/16/17/16123110-0-image-a-23_1563294079269.jpg

A message sent by a 17-year-old girl shortly before she was brutally murdered and photos of her body posted on Instagram have revealed her killer's jealousy.

Bianca Devins had her throat slit by Brandon Clark, 21, who then posted the image with the caption 'I'm sorry Bianca' to Instagram, which has been criticized for failing to remove it for almost a day.

Bianca - Gamer - Chat - Site - Discord

Bianca wrote on gamer chat site Discord, where the pair first met two months ago, that she had kissed a man and held hands with him at a concert - but her 'friend', thought to be Clark, caught them and was 'mad'.

She posted the message in a chat at 5.47am on Sunday and by 7am, when police in Utica, New York, were called, she was dead.

Messages - Discord - Service - Gamers - Video

The messages sent on Discord, a service that allows gamers to communicate with each other via video, audio or text, reveal she had grown closer to the other man throughout the evening.

She told her friend the evening was going well, saying: 'Hahaha. No he's perfect. I'm in love.'

Hands - Friend - Isnso - Mad

She then wrote: 'We held hands my friend isnso [sic] mad.'

'He saw us kiss. I kissed him twice.'

Utica - Police - Lieutenant - Bryan - Coromato

Utica Police Lieutenant Bryan Coromato said they received a call at about 7am on Sunday morning that led them to the crime scene.

'We got a call from one of the parents that was concerned about some things that were occurring in the relationship at this point,' he said.

Bianca - Sister - Rumors - Pair - Clark

Bianca's sister scotched rumors that the pair had only just met and that Clark was simply an 'internet boyfriend'.

She wrote on Instagram 'it wasn't just an 'internet boyfriend' this was a close family friend whom we've met and trusted so much. I do not want false information spread around.'

Clark - Murder

Clark has been charged with second-degree murder....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!