The Anti-American Squad’s Vile Press Conference

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 7/16/2019 | George Prayias
j.moomin (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/APP-071619-AOC-Squad-001.jpg

RUSH: Okay. It’s time to give you the audio sound bites here. We’re gonna start with some of the sound from the press conference from the four yesterday, The Squad. We’re talking about freshman representative Ilhan Omar, who married her brother illegally to arrive in the United States. But we’re not supposed to mention that because, see, she’s a minority and a woman and they have it so tough anyway.

If she had to marry her brother to get in here, it just shows how rotten the country is! See? This is how this works. You can’t criticize that. Plus she’s little. The world’s stacked against her anyway. She’s little, she’s from Somalia, Mogadishu. For crying out loud, it’s a hellhole. Who would want to go there? And she did what she had to do. This is what’s great about Democrats, they will break any law, they will do anything they have to do to get to America. Shouldn’t we celebrate it? This is the convoluted thinking.

Alexandria - Ocasio-Cortez - Rashida - Tlaib - Michigan

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib from Michigan, and Ayanna Pressley, Democrat, Massachusetts. We start with Ilhan Omar. Now, some of this, I have to warn you, we bleeped out some of the profanity, but not all of it because you need to have a bit of a flavor, because everybody is running around talking about what a reprobate Trump is, what a racist, sexist, pig Trump is, and Trump’s language is not even controversial, which is really interesting.

Trump’s language isn’t even controversial. I mean, the actual words. What he’s saying is, hey, if you don’t like it, leave. Go fix your own hellholes and then come back here and show us how to do it. Trump is just, I think, articulating the sentiment of many who are just fed up every day turning on the TV...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!