Grimes says she has REPLACED the top layer of her eyeball with polymer she made in a lab

Mail Online | 7/16/2019 | Mia De Graaf Health Editor For Dailymail.com
moemajor (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/16/15/16117040-0-image-a-6_1563286575742.jpg

Grimes says she has undergone experimental surgery to eliminate all blue light from her vision by removing the top film of her eyeball and replacing it with an orange layer that she made in a lab.

The 31-year-old Canadian singer, whose real name is Claire Elise Boucher and is currently dating eccentric Tesla CEO Elon Musk, said the procedure was 'a means to cure seasonal depression.'

Revelation - Instagram - Post - Monday - Collaboration

The bizarre revelation was one of many in an Instagram post on Monday promoting her new collaboration with Adidas, in which the brand asked her: 'tell us about your training regime.'

She explained:

Aspect - Regime - Eye - Surgery - Ophthalmologists

As for the most invasive aspect of her regime, the eye surgery, ophthalmologists are baffled and concerned.

'Whatever this surgery it is unnecessary and a terrible idea,' Dr Morris Waxler, PhD, the FDA's former chief research scientist and an expert on the risks of LASIK eye surgery, told DailyMail.com.

'Goggles - Medications - Time - Scheduling - Exposure

'Goggles, medications, and time scheduling of exposure to sunlight should be sufficient to treat seasonal depression. Why would any ethical surgeon perform any such surgery is beyond me? I hope this is someone’s bad joke.'

What's more, Dr Waxler warns, eye surgery has strong links to suicide: in 2008, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) held a hearing about how LASIK (laser eye surgery) had driven some patients to suicide.

December - Issue - Meterologist - Jessica - Starr

Indeed, in December, the issue came up again, when meterologist Jessica Starr took her own life following the procedure, after posting on social media: 'I am struggling a little bit so I need all the prayers and well wishes. This is a hard go. If you have any tips I'd appreciate it, I'm trying to stay strong and get through this recovery.'

With LASIK or SMILE, a marginally less invasive version, ophthalmologists use a laser to cut through the top layer...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!