Michael Moore Says Prayer ‘for the Overthrow of Wicked’ President Trump

Breitbart | 7/15/2019 | Hannah Bleau
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/01/Michaelshutdown1.jpg

Left-wing documentary filmmaker Michael Moore used a Biblical scripture to attack President Donald Trump, quoting from Psalm 10’s “Prayer for the Overthrow of the Wicked.” Moore was responding to the ICE raids that took place across the country over the weekend, targeting criminals with final deportation orders.

“There’s really no better day than the Christian Sunday to round up the poor and working poor, those without the white skin, and remove them from our midst,” the Fahrenheit 11/9 filmmaker wrote in a social media post on Sunday.

Moore - Followers - Psalm - A - Prayer

From there, Moore offered his followers Psalm 10’s “A Prayer for the Overthrow of the Wicked,” implying Trump as the persecutor.

His post reads:

Day - Sunday - Skin - Midst

There’s really no better day than the Christian Sunday to round up the poor and working poor, those without the white skin, and remove them from our midst.

For this act of yours, Mr. Trump, on God’s Day, I offer you from the Book of Psalms, Psalm 10, “A Prayer for the Overthrow of the Wicked”:

Arrogance - Man - Hunts - Schemes

…In his arrogance the wicked man hunts down the weak, who are caught in the schemes he devises.

He boasts about the cravings of his heart; he blesses the greedy and reviles the Lord.

Pride - Man - Thoughts - Room - God

In his pride the wicked man does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God.

His ways are always prosperous; your laws, God, are rejected by him; he sneers at all his enemies.

Nothing - One

He says to himself, “Nothing will ever shake me.” He swears, “No one will ever do me harm.”

His mouth is full of lies and threats; trouble and evil are under his tongue.

Wait - Villages - Innocent - Eyes - Secret

He lies in wait near the villages; from ambush he murders the innocent. His eyes watch in secret for his victims.

Like a lion in cover he lies in wait. He lies in wait to catch the helpless; he catches the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!