‘Angel of Mine’ Trailer: Noomi Rapace is a Mourning Mother on the Edge

/Film | 7/15/2019 | Hoai-Tran Bui
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/angel-of-mine.jpg

Parental grief can take many forms, but for Noomi Rapace’s Lizzie in Angel of Mine, it takes the form of deranged stalking and kidnapping. The domestic thriller stars the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo actress as a grieving mother who becomes obsessed with another woman’s daughter after she comes to believe that the girl is her own dead daughter. Watch the Angel of Mine trailer below.

Nothing like equating mental illness with murderous intent in a (surprisingly steamy?) trailer about a mourning mother who fixates on the daughter of a neighbor played by Yvonne Strahovski (The Handmaid’s Tale). But that’s what Angel of Mine does, presenting the upcoming thriller as this year’s trashy movie that you watch with an open bottle of wine.

Rapace - Lizzie - Woman - Child - Accident

Rapace plays Lizzie, a mentally unstable woman who has lost her child in a hospital accident and is about to lose another to a custody battle with her ex-husband (Luke Evans). But she soon sees a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!
NY Times, a small niche paper for a small niche people in a really big internet