'It is time for us to impeach this president': Omar, AOC and 'squad' fire back 

Mail Online | 7/15/2019 | Emily Goodin, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com
ridge-khridge-kh (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/15/23/16090590-0-image-a-61_1563228745964.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/15/6446518263556883995/1024x576_MP4_6446518263556883995.mp4

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her 'squad' fired back at Donald Trump on Monday, calling on House Democratic leadership to being impeachment proceedings against the president.

'It is time for us to impeach this president,' said Rep. Ilhan Omar, a frequent target of Trump's twitter fury.

'This - Agenda - Nationalist - Nothing - Country

'This is the agenda of white nationalist,' she charged. 'He would love nothing more than to divide our country based on race, religion, gender orientation or immigration status, because this is the only way he knows he can prevent the solidarity of us working together across all of our differences.'

Ocasio-Cortez, Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Ayanna Pressley - or 'the squad' as they call themselves - held a joint press conference on Capitol Hill Monday to fire back at the president's demand they go 'back where they came from.'

President - Racism - Nationalist - Agenda

They accused the president of racism, promoting a white nationalist agenda and vowed to hold him accountable.

'Many members of Congress have called for his impeachment because of his utter disregard and disrespect of the United States Constitution and, despite this, and other many attempts to distract us, I remain focused, we remain focused on holding him accountable to the laws of this land and accountable to the American people. I urge House leadership, many of my colleagues to take action to impeach this lawless president today,' echoed Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib, who this weekend repeated her call to 'impeach the m*fer.'

Rep - Ayanna - Pressley - President - Country

Rep. Ayanna Pressley charged the president with trying to distract the country from the conditions at the border and the detention facility where migrants are being held.

'This is simply a disruption and a distraction from the countless chaotic and corrupt culture of this administration, all the way down,' she said.

Ocasio-Cortez - Shot - Trump - Charge - Lawmakers

Ocasio-Cortez shot back at Trump's charge that the four lawmakers don't love the country.

'We love this country....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Millions in tribute, but not a penny left for charity.