Boyfriend in New Zealand says he's been having an affair with a man married to a woman for a YEAR 

Mail Online | 7/14/2019 | Charlie Co\u00EB For Daily Mail Australia
catcrazy24 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/15/05/16052764-0-image-a-30_1563164166168.jpg

A man from New Zealand has revealed he has been having an an affair with a married man for more than a year - and is upset that he won't leave his wife for him.

An anonymous 25-year-old wrote into Stuff's Dear Petra column to reveal he had fallen 'completely in love' with the 53-year-old husband.

Man - Frustration - Man - Wife - Sake

But much to the young man's frustration, he said the older man won't leave his wife for the sake of their children.

While the writer said while he was openly gay, the man he had fallen for was choosing to keep his sexuality to himself.

'It - F**k - Closet - Sexuality

'It's 2019, who the f**k is still in the closet?! I know he would be so much happier if he could be open about his sexuality. How can I get him to stop lying to himself?' He said.

He revealed he felt compelled to tell the man's wife about the affair, maintaining she deserved to know...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.