Inside Cardi B's Daughter Kulture's "Lit" 1st Birthday Party That Was Hit by NYC Blackout

E! Online | 7/14/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019614/rs_600x600-190714085902-600-cardi-b-kulture-offset-birthday-cjh-071319.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Like many kids at their first birthday party, Kulture got to have her smash cake and eat it too!

Among her many birthday presents: A custom-made World Party pendant by Eliantte & Co.

Company - CEO - Jewelry - Designer - Eliantte

Company CEO and jewelry designer Eliantte, who has also made custom jewelry for Offset's group Migos, told E! News that she and Cardi designed the piece.

"I mean, it was her idea," she said. "I didn't know about the cartoon, we were just discussing it in the office and she said that it's her daughters favorite cartoon, so I just started getting some different options drawn up for her and she chose the one she liked the most because it had more color in it."

Cardi - Stuff - Lot - Quicker - Idea

"[Cardi] was shocked," she continued. "She was actually really anxious. She kept hitting me up asking, 'How long? How long?' I am telling her, 'This is not like the normal stuff that we do that is a lot quicker.' She just wanted to see the idea come to life, but once...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Millions in tribute, but not a penny left for charity.