Deutsch Wants Democrat Hot Talk of 'Fascist' Trump, Makes a Claim That's an LOL

NewsBusters | 7/14/2019 | Staff
Firefang (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/deutsch-fear.jpg

On his MSNBC show Saturday Night Politics, Donny Deutsch insisted that Democrats have to warn that the "fascist stuff is coming" in the next two (or six) years of President Trump. It's a funnier idea that liberals have long been forbidden from exploiting fear in their politics, or haven't dared to suggest Trump is a fascist or Nazi or dictator.

DONNY DEUTSCH: Fear factor. Republicans have used definitely used a powerful strategy of fear to win numerous presidential elections. It may just be time for Democrats to tune in the fear factor. Karine, we touched on this in an earlier segment. If you could start to paint a dystopian -- I see a commercial in my head of potential nuclear war, of climate change, of -- most importantly, you're gonna have 30 percent of judges changed over the next years, you'll have Supreme Court judges, probably two more going on there. The world could change for good. Frighten! Use -- it has always been kind of a verboten thing for Democrats to use fear. I think it might be the only tactic.

KARINE - JEAN-PIERRE - MOVEON - ORG - Thing

KARINE JEAN-PIERRE, MOVEON.ORG: So here's the thing. We tried it in 2016 and it didn't work.

DEUTSCH: There was a difference of -- it made it about him versus the world. You don't talk about him anymore.

DEUTSCH - Ad - World

DEUTSCH: Don't even put him inthe ad. Show the gray world.

JEAN-PIERRE: Okay, okay.

DEUTSCH

DEUTSCH: Don't even...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Satan's greatest desire is to convince the world he doesn't exist, and he has quite nearly succeeded.