Monica Lewinsky jokes about bad career advice 20 years after Bill Clinton was impeached for affair 

Mail Online | 7/14/2019 | Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/14/14/16030090-0-image-a-6_1563112341758.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/05/2103964029788929289/1024x576_MP4_2103964029788929289.mp4

Monica Lewinsky continues to show a sense of humor about her affair with her former boss Bill Clinton, two decades after the president was impeached by the House for lying about their relationship.

As is usually the case, Lewinsky found a way to joke about her Oval Office rendezvouses on social media as she responded to a tweet posted bt organizational psychologist and fellow Ted-talker Adam Grant.

Career - Advice - Grant - Followers

'What’s the worst career advice you’ve ever received?' Grant asked his followers.

More than 700 people responded to the tweet in the 24 hours after it was posted, but Lewinsky provided what was by far the most amusing, and specific, response to that question.

Internship - White - House - Resume - Lewinsky

'An internship at the White House will look amazing on your resume,' wrote Lewinsky.

She then added an emoji of a blushing face.

Thousands - People - Lewinsky - Tweet - Comments

Thousands of people retweeted and liked Lewinsky's tweet, while many of the comments noted how incredible it is that she maintains her sense of humor about the affair.

The Clintons do not feel the same, and have continued to publicly dismiss Lewinsky on the few occasions when they are asked about the relationship.

June - Year - Clinton - Craig - Melvin

In June of last year, Clinton was asked by Craig Melvin if he ever apologized to Lewinsky, and if he felt that he needed to apologize to the former staff member he engaged in sex acts with at their place of employment.

'No, I do—I do not. I’ve never talked to her,' said Clinton.

Occasion - Sorry - Apology - Public

'But I did say, publicly, on more than one occasion, that I was sorry. That’s very different. The apology was public.'

Hillary is similarly not with her, and said it was 'absolutely not' an abuse of power when the leader of the free world began having a affair with an aide on CBS Sunday Morning last year.

Reason

She then explained that the reason it was not an...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The beatings will continue until moral improves.