Waitrose employee, 25, signed by man who created Blue after she performs during shift

Mail Online | 7/12/2019 | Harry Howard And Charlie Jobson For Mailonline
bab_ohhbab_ohh (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/12/22/15981106-0-image-a-21_1562967884781.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/10/7404533015949521397/1024x576_MP4_7404533015949521397.mp4

This is the amazing moment a Waitrose employee and part-time busker, 25, is signed on the spot by the pop music manager who created boyband Blue after he saw her arriving for her shift with her guitar on her back and asked her to play.

Karina Ramage, 25, had arrived for her shift at the store in West Hempstead, north-west London, last Friday, when she was seen by Dan Glatman, 44.

Mr - Glatman - Shop - Biscuits - Flour

Mr Glatman, who had gone into the shop to by biscuits and flour, then asked the 25-year-old part-time busker: 'What's with the guitar?'

When the Glasgow-born performer told him she busked in her spare time with the instrument, he added: 'let's see what you've got'.

'Wasteland - Spotify - Damage - Activity - Planet

He then films her as she performs her song 'Wasteland', which is available on Spotify, about the damage which human activity is doing to the planet.

Footage shows Ms Ramage performing in the biscuit aisle to a wowed Mr Glatman and a gathering crowd of impressed shoppers.

Lyrics - Lines - Throw - Trash - Oceans

The lyrics include lines such as: 'We throw trash in the oceans, fill the waters with toxins… feed the turtles with bin bags, make the world a wasteland.'

On finishing the song, Ms Ramage receives wild applause, before Mr Glatman can be heard saying: 'I'm in, I'm so in. That sounds like the sort of song the world needs to be hearing right now.

Mr

Mr...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." - Alexander Hamilton