Teacher who had affair with student avoids jail because judge says she isn't a sexual predator

Mail Online | 7/12/2019 | Jennifer Smith;Marlene Lenthang For Dailymail.com
Matty123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/11/17/15928642-0-image-a-21_1562863069282.jpg

An Ohio teacher who had sex with a 17-year-old female pupil avoided prison on Friday and walked out of court with a probation sentence after the student professed that she was still in love with her and police said they would likely carry on their romance.

Jennifer Walsh 27, had been facing 18 months behind bars on a charge of gross sexual imposition for having sex with the girl while working as a special ed teacher at Sycamore High School in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Friday - Prosecutors - Charge - Probation - Sentence

But on Friday, prosecutors allowed her to plead to a lesser charge which carried only a probation sentence.

The judge, who remarked on how unique the case was, said that she was not a sexual predator despite having a relationship with the underage girl because she was 'willing'.

Detective - Predator - Judge - Jody - Marie

'The detective said you're not a sexual predator and I don’t think you are, either,' Judge Jody Marie Luebbers said.

She said the case was 'truly unique'.

'I - Heart

'I know in my heart that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!