New Yorkers boo Clintons at Bill Joel concert — Bill’s first appearance since Epstein arrest

The American Mirror | 7/12/2019 | Staff
gbabii05 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/BillandHillaryBillyJoel-e1562959097720.png

View this post on Instagram

Just w a couple of gals, watching @billyjoel

A post shared by Elrod (@adrienneelrod) on

Bill Clinton attended a Billy Joel concert with Hillary at New York City Thursday night, the former president’s first appearance in public since the arrest of his billionaire buddy Jeffrey Epstein.

While Epstein awaits his fate in a Manhattan jail, charged with sex trafficking children, Joel dedicated his 1992 hit The River of Dreams to the former first couple at Madison Square Garden, where the audience booed his “good friends.”

Song - Friends - Bill - Hillary - Clinton

“I dedicate this next song to my good friends who are here tonight, Bill and Hillary Clinton,” Joel said.

The announcement was initially applauded by some, but the crowd quickly shifted to mostly boos, the New York Post reports.

Pictures - Video - Online - Clintons - Show

Pictures and video posted online shows the Clintons attended the show with former White House director Jennifer Palmieri and advisor Adrienne Elrod.

“Always fun to see @Billyjoel with my good friends @HillaryClinton and her husband,” Jason Sparks, a D.C. IT tech, posted to Twitter with a picture of the duo.

Steven - Cohen - Backstage - Worker - Selfies

Steven Cohen, a backstage worker, posed for selfies, as well.

“Oh yea … did I say I LOVE MY JOB .. it all happens backstage at the garden!” he wrote in an Instagram post with the former president.

Couple - Gals - Billyjoel - Elrod

“Just w a couple of gals, watching @billyjoel,” Elrod wrote.

The concert was the first time Bill Clinton has ventured into public since Epstein’s arrest last weekend, though he issued a statement denying any involvement in Epstein’s sexploitation scheme.

Epstein - Sex - Girls - Scheme - Homes

Epstein is charged with sex trafficking young girls in an elaborate scheme that involved homes in New York, Florida, and his private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Epstein maintained a close relationship with Clinton, as well as many other celebrities and powerful politicians. Epstein previously pleaded guilty to state crimes in 2008, but served only months in jail with work release as part of a plea agreement arranged by Alex Acosta, who resigned...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Been there, done that, twice...