'View' Hosts Obsess over Race, Trump with 2020 Dem Kamala Harris

NewsBusters | 7/12/2019 | Staff
bluelilly (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/the_view_-_11_28_37_am_-_11_34_03_am_-_11_00_43_am.jpg

Friday on The View, Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) was on the show to discuss her 2020 presidential run. Meghan McCain was the only host to ask Harris about her stance on decriminalizing illegal immigration, while the other hosts focused heavily on race-related questions.

It began when co-host Whoopi Goldberg wondered how Harris was going to help black people get “back in balance” after President Trump had supposedly dismantled everything presidents before him had done for minorities:

Discussions - Past - Baby - Things - Country

I'm just going to say it because, you know, we have discussions about what happened in the past, what was, you know. I'm 55, baby. So I remember. All the things that came, and I remember who ran this country. This country was not run by people friendly to us forever, until maybe when John Kennedy came, and we weren’t even sure then.

“So this is not a surprise,” she said, referring to Trump, adding “Explain to us all, is what you are going to do to get this man out of office,” Whoopi said as the audience applauded. She added:

“but...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!