Bill and Hillary's New York State of Mind: Clintons dance at Billy Joel's MSG concert

Mail Online | 7/12/2019 | Mary Kekatos For Dailymail.com
k.collazi (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/12/15/15966120-0-image-a-29_1562941943302.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/12/7442646013056599598/1024x576_MP4_7442646013056599598.mp4

Bill and Hillary Clinton were spotted showing off their dance moves at a Billy Joel concert in New York City.

The former president and 2016 presidential candidate were seen smiling and swaying in the crowd at Madison Square Garden on Thursday night.

Couple - Show - White - House - Director

The couple attended the show with former White House director of communications Jennifer Palmieri and longtime Clinton adviser Adrienne Elro.

A fellow reveler even captured video of Joel dedicating a song to the Clintons.

Photos - Videos - Pair - Rounds - Media

Several photos and videos of the presidential pair quickly made the rounds on social media.

'Just [with] a couple of gals, watching @billyjoel,' Elro posted on Instagram.

Steven - Cohen - Director - Joel - Lights

Steven Cohen, who has served as the director of Joel's lights and touring, shared separate selfies of Bill and Hillary.

'Oh yea...did I say I LOVE MY JOB...it all happens backstage at the [G]arden!' he captioned the photo with the former president.

Concert-goer - Video - Bill - Hillary - Seats

One concert-goer shared video of Bill and Hillary out of their seats and swaying to Joel's Allentown - which the musician then shared to his own Instagram account.

A clip posted on YouTube showed Joel even dedicating a song, his 1992 hit The River of Dreams, to the pair.

Dedicate - Song - Friends - Bill - Hillary

'I dedicate this next song to my new friends who are here tonight, Bill and Hillary Clinton,' the singer says as he sits at the piano.

Cameras then panned to show Bill smiling and clapping - to a mix of cheers and boos from the audience.

Time - Couple - Shows - Concerts

This is not the first time the couple been seen venturing out to shows and concerts.

On Tuesday...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a Government intervention.