Australian airline passenger shames woman for rudely hanging her hair over the back of her seat

Mail Online | 7/12/2019 | Cindy Tran for Daily Mail Australia
KimmyPoo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/12/07/15952154-0-image-a-57_1562914363415.jpg

An airline traveller shamed a fellow passenger for 'rudely' hanging her blonde hair over the back of her seat and blocking the entire screen.

An Australian man called David shared a picture of the female passenger with her hair flicked back over the headrest while watching an in-flight movie.

Image - Travellers - Facebook - Group - Woman

After the image emerged via a travellers' Facebook group, many were furious at the woman's 'incredibly selfish' behaviour - but not everyone agrees.

'How rude. Where's a pair of scissors when you need them?' one said.

Scissors - Board - Strand - Minute

Another said: 'That's why they don't let you take scissors on board. I'd ask politely to remove it and if she didn't then I'd be removing it for her myself. One strand every minute.'

One said: 'I'd have that s*** under control in a heartbeat, incredibly selfish and rude.'

'It - Shame - Scissors - Planes - TV

'It's a shame scissors aren't allowed on planes. I'd cut it nice and straight just above the TV,' another commented.

One suggested: 'Just go play with her hair and annoy her until she turns around...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
This space intentionally left blank