Two men injured after toilet seat firecracker 'prank' goes wrong at Detroit fire engine repair shop

Mail Online | 7/11/2019 | Chauncey Alcorn For Dailymail.com
moemajor (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/11/16/15923090-0-image-a-6_1562857348439.jpg




Two Detroit city employees were injured Wednesday afternoon after firecrackers planted under toilet seats exploded in a bizarre 'prank gone bad'.

Authorities said the unnamed workers were using the bathroom inside the city fire department's apparatus repair shop, located on Erskine Street on the city's east side, according to WXYZ-TV.

Detroit - Metro - Times - Reports - Parties

The Detroit Metro Times reports at least one of the two injured parties was hospitalized with 'leg and ****' injuries after the incident.

The other victim's condition is unknown.

Deputy - Fire - Commissioner

Deputy Fire Commissioner...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Long Room!

Where The World Finds Its News!