6 Ways to Find All Accounts Linked to Your Email Address or Phone Number

MakeUseOf | 7/11/2019 | Shubham Agarwal
Claw987Claw987 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://static.makeuseof.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/find-linked-accounts-994x400.jpg

From the dial-up days till now, most of us have signed up for a countless number of online accounts. But we barely log in to even half of them today. Now, the email address or a phone number you surrendered for registration can be misused. It’s time to ask yourself—“How do I find all accounts linked to my email address?”

It’s best to revisit all your accounts to update your credentials or deactivate them. Here are a bunch of ways you can use to find all accounts linked to your email address or phone number.

Apps - Email - Platform - Authorization - Button

If you often sign into apps and websites through the email platform’s quick authorization button, the chances are you won’t have to dig too deep at least to review your most recently created accounts.

For the profiles you’ve generated by employing options such as “Sign Up With Google”, you can simply head over to your email’s security settings. There, you can go through the list of connected apps to edit or revoke their access.

Section - Google - My - Account - Dashboard

To visit this section on Google, go to the My Account dashboard and click the Security tab present on the left. Scroll till you come across “Third-party apps with account access” and hit Manage Third-Party Access. You can then tap individual apps to disconnect them from your email account.

You should consider strengthening your online security once you have got rid of unwanted third-party apps. For that, take a look at how you can improve your online security and privacy.

Everyone - Data - Companies - Criminals - Defenses

Everyone wants your data, reputable companies and criminals alike. If you want to build up your defenses and protect yourself online, let us guide you through how to improve your security and safeguard your privacy.

Evaluate the apps and websites you’ve logged into using your social media accounts. The stakes are even higher when you attach third-party services...
(Excerpt) Read more at: MakeUseOf
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!