BREAKING NEWS:  TOMMY ROBINSON SENTENCING- HE WENT TO THE CORE OF ANTI-SEMITISM IN THE UK AND EXPECTS TO DIE FOR IT

nextrushfree.blogspot.com | 7/10/2019 | York Report
TitanSwimr (Posted by) Level 3
Links:

We've put up the Twitter feeds for links to information keep in mind Ezra Levant is on the scene and the other two feeds are from supporters in the For Britain Movement and Avi Yemeni from Australia who has worked with Tommy Robinson.

Amazing - Trials - Bunkerville - Oregon - Standoff

Its amazing I think of trials like Bunkerville and the Oregon Standoff and it takes months for courts to move from one thing to another including sentencing.

But when it comes to Tommy Robinson just six days from conviction to sentencing is what are seeing today.

INDEED - A - KANGAROO - COURT - DETERMINED

INDEED A KANGAROO COURT DETERMINED TO IMPRISON TOMMY ROBINSON.

In Washington this week a lot of drama about US-UK relations to be sure. but giving asylum to Tommy Robinson would speak louder as actions always do.

Charlie - Gard - Alfie - Evans - NHS

I watched Charlie Gard and Alfie Evans die in the NHS (National Health Service) during the Trump Administration and there was concern but too late for Charlie and I recall dead silence over Alfie.

I'm told by the President he is Pro-Life and as Tommy Robinson has noted today he is being sent to his death in the British prison system filled with Muslims ready and willing to kill him.

Pounds - Months - Year - Kangaroo - Court

He lost 40 pounds in just over two months imprisonment last year following the first Kangaroo Court trial-conviction overturned on appeal as being too over the top.

I guess my country does have that "special relationship" needing the UK to seize Iranian oil tankers, patrol the Persian Gulf waters, extradite Julian Assange to us for trial and we need UK forces in Syria to help the jihadists as in Al Qaeda backed by the Saudis still fighting Assad. The week "Foreign...
(Excerpt) Read more at: nextrushfree.blogspot.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!