“Islamic Terror Alphabet Criteria” (ITAC) Deployed: Georgia’s (Terror) Mosques Evaluated Via Its Template!

Conservative Firing Line | 7/10/2019 | Staff
fufu-fefefufu-fefe (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Recep-Tayyip-Erdogan-008.png

Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Recep-Tayyip-Erdogan-008-1200x630.png

FIRST and foremost, one of the measures of professional integrity is the ability to give credit where credit’s due. Without exception, too. In turn, this allows for the most righteous work-product; one which may, or may not, involve collaborative teamwork.

THAT being stated, Americans owe a huge debt of gratitude to Dave Gaubatz – and not only for this newly devised methodology; a first-ever standard of application to measure Islamic terror within the nation’s (western) mosques, namely, the “Islamic Terror Alphabet Criteria” (ITAC).

Adieu… - Introducing - Colleague…

WITHOUT further adieu…..introducing, a most trusted colleague…..

Sworn Affidavit

NOTE - Research - America - Islam - Islam

NOTE: When I conduct counter-terrorism research in America it is my objective to expose Islam when Islam requires exposing, which is 24/7. Anything I do or any materials I uncover are for public release. It is my policy to provide the public my raw intelligence first before providing to all others. Only the American public can protect America. It is the responsibility of the public to insure politicians and our senior law enforcement do the job which they have sworn an oath to do, which is protect America and most importantly protect our children. The public must also demand our media report the news based on facts and evidence and not their personal political agendas as is now the case by far in America.

Note: The following 20 points are for credibility purposes to validate the counter-terrorism research I conducted in the Statesboro and Savannah Georgia region during the period 26 – 30 June 2019.

US - Federal - Agent - Secret/SCI - Clearance

Background: I was a U.S. Federal Agent with a Top Secret/SCI clearance for approx.. 15.5 years. This was during the time 1988 – 2003.

In addition to my Top Secret/SCI clearance I was also briefed into many programs known to the public as “Black Projects”. These projects pertained essentially to counter-terrorism and counter-intelligence operations. These cases were...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do you exist for Something or Nothing?