Hayden Panettiere's boyfriend Brian Hickerson faces felony charges after domestic violence incident

Mail Online | 7/10/2019 | Tracy Wright For Dailymail.com
dewbydewby (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/11/00/15893132-0-image-a-123_1562800105419.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/21/1879646511541370778/1024x576_MP4_1879646511541370778.mp4

Hayden Panettiere's boyfriend Brian Hickerson faces felon charges stemming from a physical altercation with the actress in May, according to RadarOnline.

The 30-year-old — who is out on $50,000 bond — appeared in a Los Angeles Superior Court room on Wednesday where a judge ruled there's sufficient evidence to charge him with a felony following the domestic violence incident.

Injuries - Violent - Episode - 'he - Face

Panettiere reportedly sustained injuries from the violent episode where 'he hit her on the face, causing her to get dizzy,' the prosecutor said during his arraignment.

Hickerson pleaded not guilty to the charge from the May 2 incident.

Officer - Amber - Findley - Call - Am

Officer Amber Findley testified that she responded to a call at around 1:45 a.m. and recalled hearing a female voice say 'Ow, ow, ow! You’re hurting me!' as she approached the house.

Brian answered the door and 'initially said he was alone with his dogs' and that the female voice was likely the television.

Inspection - Findley - Officer - Panettiere - Bedroom

Upon further inspection, Findley and another officer found a 'bruised and swollen' Panettiere in an upstairs bedroom.

'Right off the bat, I noticed that she had bruising on her eyelids, a swollen face,' Findley said. 'She did have marks on her neck, the left side. When I continued to talk to her she removed the sweater that she had on. I saw bruising on both her arms.'

Hayden - Brian - Bar - Hollywood

Hayden revealed that she and Brian had been drinking at a dive bar in Hollywood earlier in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The only change you ever get from the goverment is what's in your pocket, and worth less every day.