Silver, NBA Unhappy With Free Agency, Trade Demands

www.oann.com | 5/30/2019 | Staff
emilia (Posted by) Level 3
Most of the big names in NBA free agency agreed to new deals within hours of the deadline passing last week.

In his annual summer league news conference in Las Vegas on Tuesday, commissioner Adam Silver said that doesn’t sit well with him.

Sense - Room - Today - Agency - Rules

“My sense in the room today was, especially when it comes to free agency and the rules around it, that we’ve got work to do,” said Silver, who was speaking after the annual board of governors meetings wrapped up.

“… it’s still the same principles of fair balance of power and a sense that it’s a level playing field. I think that’s what teams want to know. I think they’re put in difficult situations because when they’re sitting across from a player and whether it’s conversations that are happening earlier than they should or frankly things are being discussed that don’t fall squarely within the collective bargaining agreement, it puts teams in a very difficult position because they are reading or hearing that other teams are doing other things to compete, and at the end of the day, that’s what this league is about: competing for championships.”

Kawhi - Leonard

Aside from Kawhi Leonard, all of the most...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.oann.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The Democratic Party would be dead without the Republican Enabler Party! GOPe, fighting for Democrats since...