46 people hospitalized due to carbon monoxide leak at Super 8 hotal in Winnipeg, Canada

Mail Online | 7/9/2019 | Megan Sheets For Dailymail.com;Associated Press
bab_ohhbab_ohh (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/09/21/15839224-0-image-a-25_1562704957201.jpg

A carbon monoxide leak at a hotel in Canada has sent 46 people to the hospital, with at least 15 of them in critical condition.

Emergency crews were called to the Super 8 hotel in Winnipeg, Manitoba, at around 10.20am Tuesday morning when an automatic alarm detected carbon monoxide gas, according to John Lane, chief of the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service.

Total - People - Staff - Dog - Hotel

A total of 52 people, including staff, and one dog were inside the hotel at the time.

Of the 46 taken to the hospital, 15 are listed in critical condition, five as unstable...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." - Alexander Hamilton
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Long Room!

Where The World Finds Its News!