Aziz Ansari out with his girlfriend in NYC after his Netflix stand-up on misconduct allegations

Mail Online | 7/9/2019 | Kellie Chudzinski For Dailymail.com
HelloimMe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/10/00/15845182-0-image-a-9_1562715772207.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/22/797095094544742645/1024x576_MP4_797095094544742645.mp4

The day his anticipated Netflix stand-up special premiered on Netflix the comic was seen out in NYC with his new girlfriend.

Aziz Ansari is being hailed for handling his post #MeToo comeback with compassion and thoughtfulness, as he opened up about the experience in his new special Right Now.

Year - Misconduct - Cues - Woman - Date

The 36-year-old was accused last year of sexual misconduct for ignoring verbal and non-verbal cues from a young woman who he went on a date with. The story, published by Babe, went viral and the special is his first return to TV since.

The Master of None creator looked happy as he left a building in the TriBeCa neighborhood. He wore a pink pocket tee, blue joggers and white loafers.

Leather - Backpack - Waiting - Car - Physicist

As he carried a black leather backpack and loaded himself into a waiting car he was accompanied by his physicist girlfriend.

Serena Campbell kept it easy as she wore a white tee and plaid blazer, with her hair in a messy bun.

Pair - September - Months - Revelation - Misconduct

The pair have been dating since September 2018, just a few months after the revelation on his alleged misconduct was published by Babe.

His latest special premiered on Netflix July 9, returns him to the spotlight and in the special's opening minutes sees him address the accusations made against him a year and a half ago.

Situation - 'I - Thing - Tour - Lot

Opening up about the situation he said 'I haven’t said much about that whole thing, but I’ve talked about it on this tour, because you’re here and it means a lot to me.'

Aziz continued: 'And...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!