Aziz Ansari Deals With Sexual Misconduct Claim In New Comedy Special: ‘ I Just Felt Terrible’

The Daily Caller | 7/9/2019 | Staff
Mijac (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Aziz_Ansari_2-e1562703612509.jpg

Superstar comedian Aziz Ansari wasted no time in addressing the sexual misconduct claim brought against him in 2018 in his new comedy special, saying he “just felt terrible.”

“You know, I haven’t said much about that whole thing, but I’ve talked about it on this tour, ’cause you’re here and it means a lot to me,” the 36-year-old comedian shared in the stand-up special that dropped Tuesday on Netflix titled, “Aziz Ansari Right Now,” per the Hollywood Reporter.

WATCH

WATCH:

“I’m sure there are some of you that are curious how I feel about that whole situation,” he added. “And it’s a tricky thing for me to answer cause I felt so many things in the last year or so.”

Ansari - Times

Ansari continued while explaining that there were times he felt both “scared” and “humiliated”

“There’s times I felt embarrassed, and ultimately I just felt terrible that this person felt this way,” the actor shared. “And after a year or so, I just hope it was a step forward. It moved things forward for me, made me think about a lot. I hope I’ve become a better person.”

Conversation - Friends - Man - Thing - Date

“I always think about a conversation I had with one of my friends where he was like, ‘You know what, man? That whole thing made me think about every date I’ve ever been on,'” he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!