Apple AirPods 2 flash sale: $129, today only

CNET | 7/8/2019 | Rick Broida
AavyAavy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cnet2.cbsistatic.com/img/B_pmOK0AqFLeWvF2CyxrNKDRjDU=/756x567/2019/03/28/6ebab2bb-41d2-4545-a234-f6f57a257db5/13-airpods-2nd-generation.jpg

They're still too expensive, but at least you can save a few bucks on Apple's AirPods.

Don't get me started on Apple AirPods pricing, okay? Let's just agree they're annoyingly expensive and leave it at that. But when there's a deal to be had, even a modest one, I'm going to share it -- because saving a few bucks is better than saving no bucks.

Today - Supplies - Macy - Apple - AirPods

Today only, and while supplies last, Macy's has the 2nd-generation Apple AirPods for $129 shipped. Price pretty much everywhere else: $159. Amazon has been selling the AirPods 2 for $144.99, but often price-matches other stores. I'll update the post if and when I see that happen.

It's worth noting, however, that Amazon continues to offer the Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case for $179.99, a savings of $19.01.

AirPods - Earphones - Ears - Pleasure - Ambient

If I'm being totally honest, the AirPods are just about my all-time favorite earphones (for running). They fit my ears perfectly, they're a pleasure to use and they don't totally block ambient sound (meaning I can still hear when cars or cyclists approach). Being even more honest, I wish I'd...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
What's more plentiful, hydrogen or stupidity?