Megan Rapinoe shares the winning moment with her brother Brian by wishing him a 'Happy Birthday'

Mail Online | 7/7/2019 | Valerie Edwards For Dailymail.com
normanorma (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/07/20/15745672-0-image-a-34_1562529069172.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/07/1721898926239400370/1024x576_MP4_1721898926239400370.mp4

An ecstatic Megan Rapinoe couldn't help but share her winning moment with her biggest fan and brother, Brian, by wishing him a 'Happy Birthday' as he watched his sister lead the United States to victory against the Netherlands from a rehabilitation center.

The soccer star sent her brother well wishes and blew a kiss at the camera during her post-game interview.

Megan - Friday - Brother - Drug - Addiction

Megan, who turned 34 on Friday, has talked openly about her brother's drug addiction, which began when he was just 12 years old.

Brian, 38, has been in and out of prison, inked himself with swastika tattoos and at one point pledged his allegiance to white supremacy.

Brian - Months - Beliefs - Symbols

But Brian, who has been clean for 18 months, disavowed those beliefs in 2010 and had all of those hate symbols either removed or covered up.

He currently resides at the San Diego's Male Community Reentry Program, which is a rehabilitative program that will allow him to stay out of prison while he finishes a sentence on drug offenses.

Megan - Photo - Brother - Instagram - Page

Megan also shared a photo of her brother on her Instagram page with the caption: 'Happy Birthday to this rose ( only a few thorns [sic]) I love you. so proud of you!'

Megan's brother first introduced her to soccer when she was a young girl and she idolized him.

Lives - Paths

But their lives took different paths when they got older.

Brian got involved in drugs and has spent nearly half of his adult life in prison.

DailyMail - Megan - Fan

He told DailyMail.com: 'I’m Megan’s biggest fan and I couldn’t be prouder of her.'

On Sunday, as Megan and the US team battled Holland for their 2-0 victory, Brian cheered her on alongside other inmates at the San Diego facility.

Age - Brian - Marijuana - Time

At the age of 12, Brian tried marijuana for the first time.

'Right from the start, I was hooked,' he told...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Homeschool or State Thought Police School, you choose.