To Celebrate America’s Birthday Nike Chooses Fidel Castro-Lover Kaepernick Over Betsy Ross

Townhall | 7/6/2019 | Staff
marked (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/s1280x720/2018/268/86d9c6f5-6457-4c32-ae78-eac8a45a3fa8.jpg

In case some have forgotten who Colin Kaepernick (“The Face of Nike, Inc” as boasted by Nike’s advertising campaign) idolizes on the t-shirts he shows off at press conferences:

That idol is the terror-sponsoring Stalinist dictator whose lifelong craving was to destroy the nation that made Colin Kaepernick a multi-millionaire and made the famously “ultra-hip and anti-racist” Nike Inc into a $25 billion plus multinational corporation.

Black - Rights - Activist - Kaepernick - Idol

“Black civil rights activist” Kaepernick’s idol also jailed and tortured the longest-suffering black political prisoners in the modern history of the Western Hemisphere, jailing them for longer than did apartheid-era South Africa, in fact.

Among the more famous declarations from the mass-murdering dictator who “The Face of Nike, Inc.” idolizes and who, in effect, Nike, Inc. chose to associate with over Betsy Ross to celebrate America’s Declaration of Independence:

US - Vulture - Humanity

“The U.S. is a vulture preying on humanity!”

“War against the U.S. is my true destiny!”

Course - Missiles - Khrushchev - US

“Of course I knew the missiles were nuclear armed! That’s exactly why I begged Khrushchev to let me fire them against the U.S.!”

But let’s hear from someone with perhaps better insights into Fidel Castro’s mindset than I have:

Hipster - Blather - Colin - Kaepernick - Courage

All that hipster and liberal blather about Colin Kaepernick’s “courage!” for his frequent showboat denunciations of the homeland that made him a multi-millionaire gets a bit old. As an antidote I’ll offer a black American for whom the compliment of courageous truly seems to apply. See if you agree:

Don't look for this from the Congressional Black Caucus, or anywhere in the MSM, including (especially!) The History Channel or PBS, but the second in command of the freedom-fighters who hit the Bay of Pigs beachhead was a black Cuban (and today a proud U.S. citizen and retired Major General of the U.S. Amy) named Erneido Oliva.

Days - Force - Civilians

For three days his force of mostly volunteer civilians...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Townhall
Wake Up To Breaking News!