Nicki Minaj, Kylie Jenner and Kaley Cuoco lead celebs shaken by LA's newest 6.9 magnitude earthquake

Mail Online | 7/5/2019 | Brian Marks For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/06/05/15697210-0-image-a-126_1562388533585.jpg

They were plenty shaken after the 6.4 earthquake that struck near Los Angeles on the 4th of July.

But on Friday, an even larger 6.9 earthquake sent denizens of Southern California scrambling.

'It - Earthquake - OMG - Nicki - Minaj

'It's a phkn earthquake OMG,' reacted Nicki Minaj, 36, on Instagram shortly after the quake struck at 8:19 p.m. PT.

Originally listed at magnitude 7.1, the rattler was quickly downgraded to 6.9.

Thursday - Earthquake - Nature - Richter - Scale

Though it might seem only slightly more powerful than Thursday's 6.4 earthquake, the logarithmic nature of the Richter scale means that only small increases on the scale are considerably more powerful.

The epicenter was again located about 150 miles north of Los Angeles in Ridgecrest.

Quake - Northridge - Earthquake - LA - Damage

This newest quake was considerably more powerful than the 6.7 Northridge earthquake that struck LA in 1994, causing considerable damage across the city.

However, the rural nature of Ridgecrest and its distance from the major metropolis appears to have significantly limited the damaged.

Kylie - Jenner - Celebrities - Dismay - Earthquake

Kylie Jenner was among the celebrities reacting with dismay to the second earthquake in as many days.

'These earthquakes,' she wrote on Twitter, adding two distressed emojis.

Big - Bang - Theory - Star - Kaley

The Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco shared a video taken shortly after her home started vibrating.

'Karl and I were out of town for the earthquake yesterday, and I just felt that one and I see our chandelier moving, and all the alcohol bottles were moving. That was weird!' she said, visibly shaken.

Stars - Los - Angeles - Earthquake - People

Though the stars around Los Angeles felt the earthquake easily enough, people reported feeling small tremors as far away as Arizona.

The rocking earth also left pets and other animals panicking.

Dog - Earthquake - Paris - Jackson - Stairs

'My poor dog was so scared from that earthquake just now,' tweeted Paris Jackson. 'It felt super small from where i'm at but she literally sprint up the stairs looking for me.'

Halsey noted the terrible timing of two major earthquakes mixed with fireworks season for local pets.

Feel

'I feel bad for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never under estimate the power of the people, especially when they are a stupid mass!