Border Patrol agents 'order migrant to hold sign saying "I like men" and march'

Mail Online | 7/5/2019 | Luke Kenton For Dailymail.com
cute16 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/05/14/15674278-0-image-a-5_1562334905265.jpg

US Customs and Border Patrol agents at a Texas processing center reportedly forced a Honduran migrant to parade around the facility with a sign that read ‘I like men’ in a bid to humiliate him, emails from an insider who witnessed the incident show.

An anonymous agent claims to have observed the abuse first-hand at the El Paso Processing Center on March 5.

Colleagues - Hand - Cardboard - Sign - Los

He says he watched-on as one of his colleagues hand drew a cardboard sign, reading ‘Me gustan los hombres’, and demanded a Honduran man march in front of his fellow detainees wearing it.

The whistle-blower then confronted the agent – and another who sat laughing at the homophobic prank – before taking the note away from the migrant, emails obtained by CNN reveal.

Agents - Incident - Nothing

Seven agents are said to have been involved the incident, but apparently did nothing to intervene.

The agent claims the incident is one of many he witnessed over the past few months, in which several of his colleagues are said to have displayed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!