Elle King shows off sparkling engagement ring on social media after saying 'YES!' on 30th birthday

Mail Online | 2/14/2016 | Paul Chavez For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/04/07/15620302-0-image-a-79_1562223090402.jpg

Elle King revealed on social media on Wednesday that she got engaged on her 30th birthday after 15 months of dating.

The Grammy nominee posted a short video clip on Instagram of a sparkler on her tattooed left hand.

Birthday - Caption - Followers

'Happy birthday to me! I said YES!,' she wrote in the caption for her roughly 212,000 followers.

Elle also posted another clip on her Instagram Story giving a close-up of the ring with homemade sound effects.

Singer - Daughter - Rob - Schneider - Instagram

The singer is the daughter of comedian Rob Schneider, 55, who commented on her Instagram post.

'Congrats and I love YOU,' wrote the former Saturday Night Live star.

Elle - Relationship - Fiance - Jim - Instagram

Elle has kept her relationship with her new fiance private and has only identified him as Jim on Instagram.

They started dating in April 2018 and Jim first appeared on her Instagram in July 2018.

Elle - Tribute - October - Beau - Studio

Elle posted a sweet tribute last October to her beau after she released her second studio album Shake The Spirit.

She shared a photo on Instagram of them sitting close together and wrote in the caption: 'Literally the happiest girl in the world. My life is full of beautiful love, incredible family and friends,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!