Pastors: Ocasio-Cortez And MSM Spewing 'Misinformation' On Border Facility Conditions

Zero Hedge | 7/2/2019 | Staff
cute16 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/styles/max_650x650/public/2019-07/aoc%20face%201.png?itok=IFOuEGwl

Conditions at a Texas migrant detention center recently toured by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez are nothing like what was described by the virtue-signaling Congresswoman, according to the President of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, Rev. Samuel Rodriguez.

Rodriguez toured the same El Paso County facility as AOC, and said he was "full of indignation" and "shocked at the misinformation" regarding the conditions at border facilities, according to Fox News.

Reports - News - Clips - Order - Efforts

"I read the reports, saw the news clips. I just wanted to see what was actually happening in order to better enable our efforts to find a fair and a just solution to our broken immigration system," Rodriguez, who has advised presidents Trump, Obama and George W. Bush on immigration reform. "To my surprise, I saw something drastically different from the stories I’ve been hearing in our national discourse. Even as a veteran of immigration advocacy in the U.S., I was shocked at the misinformation of the crisis at the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Zero Hedge
Wake Up To Breaking News!