Why Lindsay Lohan Is Still Searching for the Perfect Comeback

E! Online | 7/2/2019 | Staff
n.king (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019226/rs_600x600-190326042819-600-Lindsay-Lohan-Sightings-NYC-LT-032619-GettyImages-1132856848.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

🎧

A post shared by Lindsay Lohan (@lindsaylohan) on

View this post on Instagram

🎵 🎤 🎶 #ME

A post shared by Lindsay Lohan (@lindsaylohan) on

The problem, as she sees it, is that no one can look past her checkered past. "I think there's a misconception that people still have about me, and I think it's unfortunate," she told Variety ahead of Beach Club's launch. "Hopefully, this will change people's perception once and for all." Unfortunately, the most anyone could muster when it came to Lohan and the show was an unenthusiastic shrug.

And therein lies, perhaps, the true problem. As Lohan attempts to find new avenues of work—of which there always will be something in some shape or another, of this we're almost certain—it seems the idea of what we want from her has most certainly shifted. As Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club proved, audiences want something from her with a little bit of juice, while she's worked hard to make her life drama-free.

Kids

"I love working with kids and I love giving back," she told...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!