Pamela Anderson shares video of her hands being bandaged from alleged Adil Rami abuse

Mail Online | 7/2/2019 | Christine Rendon For Dailymail.com
blockstyle (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/02/20/15547962-0-image-a-27_1562095087639.jpg

Pamela Anderson has claimed her ex Adil Rami 'crushed' her hands to the point of 'cracking', and has posted photos and video of the alleged aftermath.

The Baywatch actress, 52, claimed on her website she waited six months to seek medical attention after allegedly sustaining the injury, and says she withheld from doctors the real reason behind her pain, instead telling them she believed it was arthritis.

Adil - Anderson - Accusations - Violence - Weekend

Adil, 33, denied Anderson's accusations of violence over the weekend, and the actress addressed his denial in her latest post, writing, 'Maybe he doesn't understand what abuse is.'

Pamela appeared to be at a doctor's office in the video, as a man wrapped up her hands with a bandage.

Photo - Hospital - Bed - Hand - Face

In another photo, she appeared to be sitting on a hospital bed, her hand covering her face.

'When he crushed my hands especially my right one till they cracked. It took me 6 months to go to Dr,' she wrote.

Addition - Visit - Photo - Bill - Reason

In addition to photos depicting her visit, she posted a photo of her medical bill, which cited her reason for the visit as osteoarthritis.

'I told them it felt like arthritis (so this is what they put down) - (I couldn't say he hurt me to the dr) though I did tell his sister and the concierge to Olympic De Marseille who took me what really happened. The sister just told me to be patient. That he was changing.'

Bottles - Pain

She claimed she was unable to write or open bottles with enduring pain.

'He would hurt me in ways you couldn't see. Grabbing me roughly - intimidating, holding me with his physical strength. It letting me leave. Taking keys from me In car not letting me move.'

Pamela - Adil - Men

Pamela claimed Adil was possessive, and would not allow to be anywhere other men would be.

'The lies were...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!