Hunter Biden reveals drink and drugs sprees, new marriage but says business deals are above-board 

Mail Online | 7/1/2019 | Emily Goodin, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com
joseph76 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/01/23/15505322-0-image-a-72_1562019211552.jpg

Hunter Biden opened up about his addiction to drugs and alcohol, his new marriage, his dating his sister-in-law and his foreign business deals in an interview with The New Yorker that was published Monday.

In the 11,000 word piece, Biden, the youngest son of former Vice President Joe Biden, reveals he struggled for decades with alcohol and a crack/cocaine addiction.

Divorce - Wife - Kathleen - Buhle - Biden

He also talks about his divorce from his first wife Kathleen Buhle Biden and his dating of Hallie Biden, the widow of his late brother Beau.

'Look, everybody faces pain,' he told the magazine. 'Everybody has trauma. There's addiction in every family. I was in that darkness. I was in that tunnel - it's a never-ending tunnel. You don't get rid of it. You figure out how to deal with it.'

Hunter - Biden - Teenager - Cocaine - Time

Hunter Biden recalled he first started drinking a teenager and tried cocaine for the first time when a student at Georgetown University.

The magazine piece details at least nine times Biden, 49, went to treatment centers, including a twelve-step yoga retreat in Big Sur, California; a clinic in Tijuana that provided ibogaine, a psychoactive alkaloid derived from the roots of a West African shrub, which is illegal in America; and a mediation retreat at Flagstaff, Ariz., clinic.

December - Kathleen - Biden - Biden - Daughters

On December 9, 2016, Kathleen Biden, with whom Biden has three daughters - Maisy, Finnegan, and Naomi - filed for divorce.

She charged Hunter Biden 'created financial concerns for the family by spending extravagantly on his own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs, and gifts for women with whom he has sexual relations), while leaving the family with no funds to pay legitimate bills.'

Hunter - Prostitutes - Strip - Club - Years

Hunter denied hiring prostitutes and said he hadn't been to a strip club in years.

But he told The New Yorker when the story about her divorce allegations was published: 'I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!