Country Star Granger Smith’s Wife Talks Loss Of 3-Year-Old Son, Sharing Her ‘Struggles’ In Hopes Of Helping Others

The Daily Caller | 7/1/2019 | Staff
Claw987Claw987 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Granger_Smith-e1561041245161.jpg

View this post on Instagram

Missing my baby so much ❤️. People keep saying, “you’re so strong” “how are you functioning?” “I wouldn’t be able to get out of bed.” I am broken. My heart will never be the same. I will never be the same. Yes, I have strong moments, but I also (as any grieving mother would do) cry, scream, question, and fall to my knees. Then I get back up and fight. I just want to share my journey with all of you because it will be a long road, and if we can help at least one person going through something like this, then it is worth it to me to be open about my feelings, my faith, my struggles. To any of you experiencing a loss of any kind (and maybe I’m just trying to remind myself here) - You can do this. You can grieve and still be strong for your family, husband and or other kiddos. Lean in to Him in your weakness and learn to not beat yourself up (like I do) when you are having a moment of calm. Shut out the negative and focus on the light and the love. 💫 Be kind to those around you. Before you choose to judge or tear down, always try to encourage or lift people up. That person next to you, that car in front of you, that woman down the street, that man in your office, those kiddos in the store, you never know what kind of trials they are facing. Thank you all again for sharing your stories of loss with me, for lifting my family up through prayers and encouragement. YOU are the reasons for my strength at times and I’m so grateful. ♥️

A post shared by Amber Smith (@amberemilysmith) on

View this post on Instagram

I have to deliver unthinkable news. We’ve lost our youngest son, River Kelly Smith. Following a tragic accident, and despite doctor’s best efforts, he was unable to be revived. Amber and I made the decision to say our last goodbyes and donate his organs so that other children will be given a second chance at life. Our family is devastated and heartbroken, but we take solace in knowing he is with his Heavenly Father. Riv was special. Everyone that met him knew that immediately. The joy he brought to our lives cannot be expressed and his light will be forever in our hearts. If there are words to say more, I cannot find them in this moment. Love the ones close to you. There has never been a more difficult moment for us than this. . . In lieu of flowers or gifts, please send donations to Dell Children’s Medical Center in River’s name. The doctors, nurses and staff have been incredible.

A post shared by Granger Smith (@grangersmith) on

Granger Smith’s wife, Amber Smith, opened up once again about the tragic loss of her 3-year-old son following an accidental drowning and explained why she’s talking about something so painful.

“Missing my baby so much. People keep saying, ‘you’re so strong,’ ‘how are you functioning?’ ‘I wouldn’t be able to get out of bed,'”Amber, 37, shared in a post on Instagram Monday, along with a sweet picture of her with her late son, River, who accidentally drowned in the family pool last month. “I am broken.”

Heart - Moments - Grieving - Mother - Cry

“My heart will never be the same,” she added. “I will never be the same. Yes, I have strong moments, but I also (as any grieving mother would do) cry, scream, question, and fall to my knees.”

Granger Smith’s wife continued, “Then I get back up and fight. I just want to share my journey with all of you because it will be a long road, and if we can help at least one person going through something like this, then it is worth it to me to be open about my feelings, my faith, my struggles.”

Amber - Advice - Anyone

Amber then shared some advice to anyone...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!