Phil Neville criticises United States after opponents send officials into England's hotel

Mail Online | 6/30/2019 | Ian Herbert For The Daily Mail
iloveangie02 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/30/21/15454362-0-image-a-110_1561926069909.jpg

England were at the centre of a World Cup spying storm on Sunday night after the United States, who they play in Tuesday's semi-final, sent officials into their hotel and inner sanctum to scout it as a place to stay before the World Cup final.

Two American officials, including the operations manager, arrived at the five-star Fourviere Hotel in central Lyon while Phil Neville and his players were at training on Sunday and were given a full tour of the facilities where England are preparing.

Members - US - Contingent

They were not obviously identifiable as members of the US contingent.

Neville, who is clearly indignant, said on Sunday night that it was breach of 'etiquette' and that he would expect his opposite number Jill Ellis to instigate and investigation.

Thing - Something - Team - Person - Neville

'The only thing I would say is that it's not something I would want my team ops person to do,' said Neville, who declared he had no injury worries ahead of the semi-final.

'I'm happy with my team hotel and I hope they are enjoying their hotel. It's not something we would have...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.