Married 19th Duke of Somerset, 66, enjoys three year affair with 45-year-old socialite divorcee

Mail Online | 6/29/2019 | Katie Hind;Alexis Parr For The Mail On Sunday
superdudea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/29/21/15423368-0-image-a-26_1561840206254.jpg

Thanks to the highly sexed Marquess of Bath and his ‘wifelets’, the Longleat estate has become known as a hotbed of sin.

Now The Mail on Sunday can reveal how another aristocrat has become mired in scandal at the country pile in Wiltshire – after conducting an affair there with a socialite 21 years his junior.

John - Seymour - Duke - Somerset - Romance

John Seymour, the 19th Duke of Somerset, has enjoyed a three-year romance with divorcee Eliza Dugdale despite being married to wife Judith-Rose for more than 40 years.

The father-of-four was a regular visitor to the lavish farmhouse where Ms Dugdale lived at Longleat.

Affair - Area - Ms - Dugdale - Property

However, after the affair became so well known in the area, Ms Dugdale, 45, was forced to leave the six-bedroom property and move to Spain.

Last night she confirmed the relationship – and said it had started because the Duke’s wife, a staunch Catholic, would often spend time in Rome, leaving her husband to fend for himself.

Affair - Pair - Shoot - Estate - Devon

The affair is said to have begun after the pair bonded over a pheasant shoot on an estate in Devon.

Speaking from her home in Spain, Ms Dugdale said: ‘I love John and he loves me – we have had some great times together. His wife knows everything because he has confessed to her. He is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!