Whitney Houston releases new song seven years after her death

Mail Online | 6/28/2019 | Justin Enriquez;Christine Rendon For Dailymail.com
smilingbearsmilingbear (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/28/20/15390270-0-image-a-10_1561748424243.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/1418450360/1418450360_3998467001001_whitney-1421695131350.mp4

A new song featuring the voice of Whitney Houston has been released making for her first new music seven years after her untimely death.

Decades ago, The I Will Always Love You hitmaker had recorded a cover of Steve Winwood's 1986 hit Higher Love which was remixed by Kygo and released on Friday.

Davis - Artist - Arista - Records - Announcement

Clive Davis - who signed the talented artist to Arista Records back in 1983 - made the announcement on his Instagram page as he released art of the single featuring Whitney and the 27-year-old Norwegian DJ.

He had teased the collaboration with a short video on his social media a day before which revealed that Houston had performed a cover of the song during her Feels So Right Tour in Japan back in 1990 before re-recording it a year later.

Studio - Album - Baby - Tonight

It had been originally intended for her third studio album, I'm Your Baby Tonight released in 1990, but it was never officially released.

Of the project, Clive told Rolling Stone: 'When [producer] Narada Michael Walden sent me ‘Higher Love’ with the Whitney vocal, we didn’t want her being a cover artist at that time.'

Years - Singer - Age - Beverly - Hilton

This comes seven years after the singer died at age 48 at The Beverly Hilton.

Kygo was featured in the teaser clip posted on Owen's social media as he looked in a drawer to find a tape of Houston's Japan performance in 1990.

Project - Media - Vocal - Artists - Time

He was definitely excited about the project as he wrote on social media: 'I'm incredibly honored to have been able to work on this amazing vocal from one of the most legendary artists of all time!

'Hope you guys love it as much as I do.'

Month - Houston - Hologram - Tour - Works

Last month it was revealed that a Houston hologram tour is now in the works.

The singer's estate unveiled plans for the tour in an interview with The New York Times, revealing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.