Woman refuses to pay teen's tuition if she doesn't terminate her pregnancy

Mail Online | 6/28/2019 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
hey13 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/28/19/15390118-0-image-a-90_1561747932424.jpg

A woman has revealed that she is refusing to pay for her teenage stepdaughter's pricey private school tuition now that she's pregnant.

In the post shared on Reddit's 'Am I the A**hole?' forum, user thrwayAmIReally explained that she and her husband agreed ⁠— without his daughter's knowledge ⁠— that she would cease to bankroll her education if she became a teen mom.

Husband - Dad - Daughter - Mom - Grandma

'My husband was a teen dad, we will refer to his daughter as An. An's mom, grandma and [great]-grandma were all teen moms. An is now 16 years old, and pregnant,' she wrote.

The stepmother said that when An turned 14 years old, she wanted to move in with them an attend high school in the big city that they live in.

'fancy - School - School - Reputation - Reddit

They enrolled her in a 'fancy' private school because the local public high school had a 'terrible' reputation, and the Reddit user has been paying roughly 75 per cent of the tuition.

'She has always been set that she wanted to be an economist, and that she wanted to move to another country to pursue her dream,' she said of her stepdaughter. 'I have been separating some money for this purpose, too.

Husband - Agreement - Dream - Help - Tuition

'My husband and I came to an agreement that I would also help her dream to come true, but I would cease any economic help towards her tuition if she became a teen mom (An did NOT know this) and he agreed.'

The woman said the conversation took place two years ago, and now An is pregnant after her first year at the school. It's unclear what the teen plans to do, but her stepmother recommended that she terminate the pregnancy.

Articles - Statistics - Moms - Child - Part

She explained that she gave An articles and statistics about teen moms, making it clear that having a child will make her part of a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Economic projections are useless with out the exact timer they will occur