Fans slam actor Noah Centineo for starring in the new Charlie's Angels movie

Mail Online | 6/28/2019 | Danielle Zoellner For Dailymail.com
loranseen (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/28/18/15386604-0-image-a-57_1561742619537.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/27/5717247845930845224/1024x576_MP4_5717247845930845224.mp4

Charlie's Angels fans got a first look at the reboot of the iconic series when a trailer was released on Thursday. But rather than filling movie lovers with excitement, there was one element of the film that has left many outraged: the appearance of Netflix heartthrob Noah Centineo.

The 23-year-old actor made a surprise appearance in the short clip, and his newly-revealed role in the upcoming remake has not gone down all too well, with a number of viewers taking to social media to bash Centineo, and accuse him of 'ruining' the movie.

Others - Shock - Kristen - Stewart - Elizabeth

Others expressed their shock at learning that he is set to star alongside Kristen Stewart and Elizabeth Banks, while speaking out to slam the decision to cast him, insisting he is entirely unsuitable for the movie.

'I was excited for charlie's angels until I saw Noah Centineo omg they really know how to ruin a good thing,' one fan wrote online.

Trailer - Centineo - Briefly - Nerd - Lab

In the trailer, Centineo only appears briefly as a 'handsome nerd' working in the lab for the spy organization.

It also looks like the actor's character will be a love interest for one of the angels, played by Ella Balinska.

Fans - Twitter - Trailer - Anger - Centineo

Many fans took to Twitter after the trailer premiered to express their anger with Centineo getting chosen to star in the women-driven film, as all of the main cast consists of females.

Others shared similar sentiments, with another person writing: 'The only thing i don’t get is the fact that noah centineo is in charlie’s angels...'

Viewer - 'appeal - Centineo - People - Confusion

One viewer confessed she didn't see the 'appeal' of Centineo to other people and also expressed her confusion towards the actor being in the action film.

'Watching the new charlie's angel trailer and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!