Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/27/15/15334150-0-image-a-16_1561646807335.jpg
The widow of a beer tap inventor who died inside a walk-in cooler at the Atlanta Braves' stadium is blaming a faulty door mechanism and lethal carbon dioxide leaks.
Angela Keeling made the allegations in a wrongful death lawsuit filed Friday against the Georgia team and more than a dozen other construction and beverage contractors.
Todd - Keeling - White - Bear - Lake
Todd Keeling, 48, of White Bear Lake, Minnesota, had worked an overnight shift to install his beer tap invention at SunTrust Park when he died on June 26, 2018, his relatives told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Colorless and odorless carbon dioxide filled the cooler, and Keeling became trapped inside because the interior door mechanism failed to work, the lawsuit states.
Defendants - Days
Defendants have 30 days to respond to it.
An autopsy showed Keeling had head injuries and said he died of carbon monoxide poisoning. It noted his 'fall/collapse was very rapid or that he was so disoriented that he was unable to form or act on logical thought processes'.
Body - Co-worker - Game - Cincinnati - Reds
His body was found by a co-worker at 2.30pm before a game against the Cincinnati Reds.
CPR attempts were unsuccessful.
Construction - Companies - Leaks - Coolers - Cooler
The construction companies involved also knew about leaks in the coolers but allowed them to go unfixed; and the cooler where Keeling died lacked a functioning carbon dioxide monitor or alarm, the lawsuit states.
'Defendants had actual and constructive knowledge of carbon dioxide leaks in the entire distribution system, to include Cooler 331 (where Keeling...
Wake Up To Breaking News!