MSNBC's Wallace: This Election Is About Dems ‘Saving the Country’ from Donald Trump

NewsBusters | 6/26/2019 | Staff
Firefang (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/2019-06-26-msnbc-predebate-wallacedemssavingamerica.jpg

The crazy train left the station at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Wednesday night ahead of the first 2020 Democratic presidential debate on MSNBC, NBC, and Telemundo with MSNBC’s pre-debate coverage, which featured co-host Nicolle Wallace proclaiming that this election is, most importantly, about Democrats “saving the country” by hitting Trumpism with a 2 X 4 piece of wood.

Speaking to Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson, Wallace praised his latest column as the next year and change serving as a way of answering the question of what kind of country is America going to be going forward (with the answer being a grim one for liberals and a sign of America’s decline if Trump wins).

Trump - Derangement - Syndrome - Sufferer - Tones

The Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferer then added, speaking in apocalyptic tones:

I hear you on the policy stuff. But I think this is about more than just connecting and get the priorities right. I think this is about saving the country and I don't think that's — and I think that's where the Democrats have the opportunity to reach across the aisle and grab the attention.

Biden - Republican - Campaign - Message - X

She also praised Biden like a good former Republican, hailing his campaign message as being “about taking a 2 X 4 to the ugliest aspects of Trumpism: The racism, the misogyny, I mean, the three legs of Donald Trump's stool, the Access Hollywood tape came roaring back into the headlines with another accusation of assault.”

Pivoting to immigration, Wallace equated the situation at the southern border to the (constitutional) travel ban, declaring that “children being” not mistakenly but intentionally “victimized by [the President’s] immigration policies” while Trump’s “taking the country to the brink of war with Iran.”

Huh - Wallace - Charge - Faculties - Obama

Huh. One has to wonder if Wallace was in charge of her mental faculties when the Obama administration carried out a near identical policy. Amazing how the liberal media only...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Satan's greatest desire is to convince the world he doesn't exist, and he has quite nearly succeeded.