Nurse calls it a ‘miracle’ after man dead for 20 minutes comes back to life with hulk-like strength

www.christianpost.com | 6/26/2019 | Staff
samtetley (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/18/231800.jpg

Facebook Twitter Email Print Menu Comment

Medical staff at Beaumont Hospital in Michigan are comparing the inspiring recovery of a 20-year-old man to a miracle after he died for 20 minutes then came back to life with hulk-like strength.

News - Release - Hospital - Monday - Man

A news release from the hospital on Monday explained that the young man, Michael Pruitt, was helping his stepfather on a job site in Livonia in April when a metal ladder he was carrying accidentally connected with a live electrical wire and shocked him until his heart stopped.

“I remember being electrocuted while holding that ladder and shaking, and then nothing,” he recalled.

Emergency - Responders - Home - Minutes - Homeowner

Emergency responders arrived at the home where he was working about four minutes after they were called and quickly took over from the homeowner who was administering CPR. They rushed him to Beaumont Hospital in Farmington Hills where he showed no signs of life.

“They brought in this perfect young man who had no vital signs. I said to my team, ‘We’re bringing him back.’ And then, I said to him, ‘You better come back!’” Dr. Angel Chudler explained.

Chudler - Team - Pruitt - Heart - Defibrillator

Chudler and her team shocked Pruitt’s heart with a defibrillator to revive him but nothing happened. She tried again with a more intense shock and his heart started beating again after two minutes to everyone’s delight.

“When he became conscious again, he was like 'The Hulk,' grabbing the railings and shaking the bed with huge strength. It took the entire care team to hold Michael,” clinical nurse Yasmeen Bachir...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!