Aussie Rugby Star: Help Me Fight My Ban From The National Team For Believing That Homosexuality Is Sinful

Hot Air | 6/25/2019 | Staff
eymira (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://hotair.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/if.jpg

View this post on Instagram

Those that are living in Sin will end up in Hell unless you repent. Jesus Christ loves you and is giving you time to turn away from your sin and come to him. _______________ Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these , adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revelings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19‭-‬21 KJV _______________ Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Acts 2:38 KJV _______________ And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: Acts 17:30 KJV _______________

A post shared by Israel Folau (@izzyfolau) on

Remember him? I blogged about his case last month. Israel Folau’s a major rugby star in Australia and a Bible-believing Christian prone to posting things on social media which — well, which Christians believe. Like this:

Will the radicalization of white liberals create the monster they fear most?

Drunks

Still not sure about “drunks” there, but eh.

That’s the post that ended his career as a member of the Wallabies, Australia’s national team. The panel that barred him concluded that the sport needed to “stand by our values and the qualities of inclusion, passion, integrity, discipline, respect and teamwork,” never mind that Folau didn’t single out gays and didn’t deem them condemned. This was an invitation to all sinners to repent. The rugby governing body seems to have determined that to express this well-known Christian belief — or even merely to hold it? — is tantamount to creating a hostile workplace for gay teammates and employees. If Folau has attempted to shame any gay friends or colleagues or to pressure them to repent in his contact with them as part of the rugby team, I’m unaware of it. The ruling in this case seems to be, straightforwardly, that you cannot evangelize as a Christian even on your own time and represent Australia. If forced to choose in the name of “inclusion” whether to include gays or Christians, the sport chooses the former. Never mind that Folau himself never demanded that such a choice be made.

Ban - Court - Bucks - GoFundMe - Page

He’s fighting the ban in court and trying to raise big bucks to do it. The GoFundMe page he launched to pay legal costs brought in more than $750,000 — before it was yanked offline by the company as a violation of their policy. “We do not tolerate the promotion of discrimination or exclusion,” said management in a statement. The...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Hot Air
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A slice out of infinity