The secret of long term relationships; soup, sandwiches, and icy cold beer.

Metallicman | 6/25/2019 | Staff
superdudea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://metallicman.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/FNM_070113-Fresh-Tomato-Soup-With-Grilled-Cheese-Recipe_s4x3.jpg.rend_.hgtvcom.966.725.jpeg

You can go all over the internet and find all sorts of advice on how to keep your love and life alive. Here is mine. I argue, quite convincingly, I must add, that happiness can be had by any couple that enjoys fine food and drink.

“The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.”

Today - Reality - Truth - Family - Everyone

Oh, it might not be all that popular in today’s progressive reality of gender-less, role-less, lifestyle. But it is a very strong truth. If you want to keep a family strong, tight, and together, make sure that everyone is fed with delicious home-cooked delicious food.

You know, there is something very special about home-cooked, home-made food. Now, certainly, it all doesn’t have to be made from scratch. What is important is the care and attention that goes into the food preparation. Then, once the meal is made, it can be shared together with your loved ones at a table.

Households - Meal - Event - Day - Time

In traditional conservative households, the meal is the MOST important event of the day. It is a time where family members can relax, talk about their day and life. It is a time where you can share experiences, stories, laugh, cry and just have fun all within a safe protective environment. The most important caretaker of this ritual is the housewife. For she is the rock, the anchor from the the family revolves around.

Let everyone else play their games on their phones. Let them grab a burger at the local drive through. Let them steal bites while they are playing a game on the computer or watching the news. That is their life. Not yours. You and your loved ones can enjoy a meal together in peace.

Nothing - Nothing - Family - Food - Interruption

Nothing, absolutely nothing, keeps a family together than delicious food shared together without interruption.

After nearly fifty years of traditional housewife bashing by Hollywood,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Metallicman
Wake Up To Breaking News!