John Stamos was 'disappointed' in interview that suggested Lori Loughlin scandal was 'difficult'

Mail Online | 6/26/2019 | Terry Zeller For Dailymail.com;Adam Levy For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/26/02/15259380-0-image-a-4_1561512981617.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/31/67993583951692719/1024x576_MP4_67993583951692719.mp4

John Stamos wanted to clarify his recent interview that pegged the actor as believing the Lori Loughlin scandal was a 'difficult situation for everyone involved.'

The 55-year-old star was interviewed by Entertainment Tonight on Sunday regarding his involvement with a Malibu arts show and was asked about the recent college admissions misconduct which he did not want to comment on.

Stamos - Tuesday - Lori - Scandal

Stamos tweeted on Tuesday: 'I’m actually not speaking out. What I said was I’m not ready to talk about [Lori's scandal.]'

'I guess it was my fault, but I’m disappointed in the @etnow interview I did to talk about #Loveandart show at @MalibuLumberYrd After an hour @nancyodell snuck in a Lori question and that’s mostly what came out of it. Guess I have to keep my guard up at all times,' he added.

Interview - Stamos - Inquiry - Fate - Netflix

The original interview was extensive and Stamos responded to an inquiry about the fate of the popular Netflix reboot after Loughlin's legal troubles by attempting to avoid any details.

'I haven't been on the show yet and it hasn't come up, so I'm going to talk to some people about it this week and see what's going on,' the star, who's a producer on the show, told Entertainment Tonight on Sunday.

Situation - Everyone - Side

'I'm just going to wait a little longer before I talk about it. It's a difficult situation for everyone involved. I don't mean just on our side.'

The Full House star...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't panic!