Jaclyn Hill offers full refunds to EVERYONE who shopped her new lipstick line

Mail Online | 6/25/2019 | Danielle Zoellner For Dailymail.com
KimmyPoo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/25/17/15237528-0-image-a-11_1561478731639.jpg

Beauty YouTuber Jaclyn Hill and her cosmetics line have issued full refunds to customers who purchased lipstick from her initial line launch after some experienced 'contaminated' product.

The 28-year-old makeup enthusiast, with more than five million subscribers on YouTube, excitedly announced the launch of her new lipsticks with her Jaclyn Cosmetics line. But problems arose quickly from the launch, with customers complaining of 'contaminated' and potentially 'moldy' product.

Issues - Line - Brand - Weekend - Customer

Issues with the lipstick line forced the brand to reveal over the weekend that every customer would be receiving a full refund for the products purchased from the launch, even if the items came in perfect condition.

'Jaclyn Cosmetics takes customer feedback very seriously,' the brand explained in a statement.

Quality - Issues - So - Rich - Lipsticks

'We’ve reviewed the quality issues related to our So Rich Lipsticks and believe our production did not meet our brand standards. We’ll be issuing a full refund (including shipping charges) to everyone who purchased the product. Please be on the lookout for an email regarding your refund.'

Hill also posted to her Instagram Stories over the weekend to further explain her reasoning behind the refunds.

'I - Decision - Person - Lipsticks - Refund

'I have made the decision to give every single person who purchased one of my lipsticks a full refund,' she wrote. 'I think that’s the best thing I can do at this point…there’s a lot of people out there who love their lipsticks, and that’s great, but I don’t care.'

She continued: 'I don’t care about the loss of this money…you know how embarrassing this is for me. I will do everything in my power to make this right moving forward and learn from this lesson God has given me.'

People - Launch - Hill - Brand - Lab

People have been fired over the failed launch, Hill explained, and her brand is planning to never work with the same lab again.

The 'So Rich Lipstick', retailing for $18 each,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
This space intentionally left blank