Love Island: Molly-Mae fears that Tommy has revealed they're 'doing bits'

Mail Online | 6/25/2019 | Laura Fox For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/25/23/15252076-0-image-a-54_1561501251846.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/25/3058381238389721955/1024x576_MP4_3058381238389721955.mp4

Love Island beauty Molly-Mae Hague was a nervous wreck during Tuesday's show, as she feared that Tommy Fury had revealed they were already 'doing bits.'

The blonde beauty, 20, admitted to Michael Griffiths, 27, and Amy Hart, 26, she worried Tommy, 20, had joined Curtis Pritchard, 23, to 'talk about sex,' when in reality their chat was much more wholesome.

Fans - Twitter - Frenzy - Tommy - Curtis

Fans took to Twitter in a frenzy as they declared Tommy and Curtis should win the show, after they cemented their sweet bromance with a playful smooch.

As the Islanders enjoyed another evening in the villa, Molly-Mae was coy about whether she had sealed the deal with Tommy after days of steamy duvet action.

Tommy - Terrace - Conversation - Curtis - Molly-Mae

However, when Tommy prepares to go to the terrace for a conversation with Curtis, Molly-Mae becomes anxious as to what their topic of conversation might be.

She tells Michael: 'Because obviously we've been doing bits. I've denied, denied it, denied it. And I know that as soon as he cracks a smile, that's it. And I know what he's like.'

Tommy - Curtis - Conversation - Upstairs - Molly-Mae

As Tommy and Curtis' conversation upstairs continues, Molly-Mae urges Amy Hart to find out what Tommy has said to Curtis:

'Can you find out if he's said anything please? Because if he did I'll be livid,' she said.

Molly-Mae - Tommy - Chat - Curtis - Sweeter

Luckily for Molly-Mae, Tommy's chat with Curtis was a far sweeter affair, as they instead reflected on their growing bromance after entering the villa together three weeks earlier.

Tommy told the dancer: 'I cannot tell you how I pleased to see...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!