Pearson: Which Suits Stars Will Follow Jessica to the Spinoff?

TVLine | 6/25/2019 | Vlada Gelman
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/suits-pearson-crossover.jpg?w=620

Jessica Pearson is striking out on her own with her eponymous Suits spinoff this July, and she’ll be doing so with an ensemble of new coworkers at the Chicago mayor’s office. But what about her friends back in New York City? Could some of Jessica’s former colleagues migrate over to the offshoot when the long-running USA drama wraps up its run this year?

“My gut reaction is, I don’t really see any of the Suits characters being regulars on the spinoff,” executive producer Aaron Korsh tells TVLine. “It’s a different tone, it’s a different world, and I don’t see it. It doesn’t mean that couldn’t change.”

Worlds - Success - Episode - Arc - Korsh

“There are worlds in which I could see it, but I would sooner think that they would, in success, show up for an episode or an arc,” Korsh continues. “But you never know. If they showed up for an episode or an arc, and it turned out to be outstanding, and they fit in well, then it’s possible. Anything is possible.”

As someone who has already visited the Windy City in the backdoor pilot, Harvey is an obvious and well-suited candidate for a guest spot. And Gabriel...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Hell sometimes looks an awful lot like an office cubicle.